Dr. Robin Uchitelle MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine River Forest, IL

April 9th, 2012
liked the doctor, not thrilled with her staff
my family (husband, son and i) were patients in this practice for nearly 8 years. when we moved out of town, i called to have our records transferred. i thought this a good idea for continuity of care. i was told they'd be mailed and they were. what i wasn't told was that i'd be charged $30 for the privilege. i wish someone had alerted me to this and had maybe advised that only my son's record be transferred. worse yet, i called to resolve the issue, and my voicemail was unreturned. i thought were done, but weeks later i got a second bill. when i called to dispute it, the office staff were rude and unyielding. ultimately, i paid up and shut up, because i didn't want to risk a collection agent coming after me. however, i feel violated. what's more, when i'd mailed in my written request for the records, i'd included a very nice note to my provider, regretting we hadn't been able to say goodbye in person and thanking her for her years of service. and what did i get in exchange? not a 'goodbye' or a 'good luck,' but a big fat bill (ironically, more than a co-pay for an office visit!). really not impressed.

February 7th, 2011
excellent and willing to listen
Dr. Uchitelle has been a wonderful care provider for our two sons. She is caring and listens to my concerns and opinions. She does not force vax and takes the time to discuss pros and cons (however she is strongly pro on most vax, however delays MMR to 24 mos). I couldn't recommend her more highly. She is not aggressive in over medicating or pushing tests that are not necessary.

September 2nd, 2009
They do not take new patients as of 09/2009
Done thorough research, called them to make an appointment, just to find out they do not accept new patients (both Uchitelle and Locke)

March 4th, 2009
Dr. Robin Uchitelle has been my primary physician for almost 20 years, during which time she has treated me for a variety of illnesses, real and imagined. I am an extreme worrier and her pragmatism and honesty have allowed me to maintain the calmness I have required to get through the tough ones. She is kind, unpatronizing, and one of the smartest people I know. Her administrative and medical staff are very tuned in, as well, to who I am and what my needs are. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her.