Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Jan 26th, 2016

Dr. Ulanow is the most thorough caring doctor I have ever seen. I had a very very complicated case and I cannot tell you how AWESOME she was!!! Thanks to her I have my life and my health back!!!

by Sandra Pennoyer on Jan 5th, 2016

Very nice person.

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr.Ulanow is caring and her staff is on point they able to get me in the office the same day i called. she took the time to explain everything. Her office staff is truly wonderful. The girls made it a point to call and see how I was feeling. They are always pleased to help you with anything you may need. I would highly recommend Dr.Ulanow and her staff.

VERY CARING! show details VERY CARING!
Sep 16th, 2011

The doctor was very concerned and and took the time to explain all of my options.

Not Caring! show details Not Caring!
Sep 16th, 2011

No biggie for a surgery to make you in bad pain and you can't function including with your child for at least two weeks! Come on woman! That is not an option for moms, figure out something else!

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Ulanow is the most caring thorough doctor I have ever seen. She preformed surgery and I cannot express enough how caring and thorough she is. She is AWESOME!!!!!

Caring Dr show details Caring Dr
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Ulanow is very caring, just do NOT have your colonoscopy done at the Anne Arundel Digestive Center. It is a zoo like atmosphere where one is kept in the waiting room for 50-60 mins. before their procedure while the staff is yucking it up in an unprofessional manner. There is no respect with regard to HIPA....drapes are not drawn, everyone can see everyone else.