A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Smith is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Victor Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robin V. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Smith practices Urology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Urologists.