A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Virgin is Good. Dr. Virgin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Virgin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Virgin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Virgin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Virgin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Virgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin W. Virgin practice?
Dr. Robin Virgin practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians and Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Robyn Virgin, Dr. Roberta Virgin, Dr. Bobbie Virgin, Dr. Bobbi Virgin