A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Virgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Virgin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Virgin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Virgin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Virgin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Virgin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin Virgin practice?
- Dr. Robin Virgin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robin Virgin practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.