Dr. Robin Virgin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
I love her to pieces. She has taken care of my for a long time. She helped me to survive near death. She found the right medications to keep me alive. I owe her all the gratitude I can imagine.

June 26th, 2013
A rare doctor...
Excellent physician. Caring, compassionate, and easy to talk too, and best of all, she can listen to your concerns without stroking her own "doctor" ego. Most doctors are so concerned with a C.M.A mentality (especially the new crop!), they assume you are either a moron or a liar. They barely listen, are seem terrified to make any diagnosis. Robin is fantastic because she is able to listen to what you are saying and understand that, generally speaking, you know your own body and you know when something is not "right". This is rare. I've only found 2 doctors in my lifetime able to do this. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a personal physician.

February 9th, 2011
Sandra Hunt Bero
I have been very satisfied with Dr. Virgin. She is well educated, friendly, a great mentor to medical students and communicates complicated medical jargon as needed. My son is happy and healthy and enjoys his visits with her. Her well-child check-ups are thorough and fun for him. I entrust her with my health and my son's health.