A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wachsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachsner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wachsner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wachsner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Yvonne Wachsner MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin Y. Wachsner practice?
- Dr. Robin Wachsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Wachsner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Cardiologists.