A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wachsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachsner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wachsner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wachsner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wachsner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Yvonne Wachsner MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robin Y. Wachsner practice?
- Dr. Robin Wachsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Wachsner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Cardiologists.