A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wallace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wallace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Reed Wallace MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Robin Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Wallace practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.