A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Welsh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Welsh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Barrineau Welsh MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Robin Welsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Welsh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.