A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Welsh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Welsh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Barrineau Welsh MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Robin Welsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Welsh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.