A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin West, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Vereeke West MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin V. West practice?
- Dr. Robin West has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin West practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons and Arlington Sports Medicine Doctors.