A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin West, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Vereeke West MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin V. West practice?
- Dr. Robin West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin West practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.