A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Whatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Whatley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Whatley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Whatley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Robin Whatley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robin Whatley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.