A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wilson-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Wilson-Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wilson-Smith, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson-Smith graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson-Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin R Wilson-Smith DO and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Wilson-Smith practice?
- Dr. Robin Wilson-Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Wilson-Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.