A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Wind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wind has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Highland Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin M Wind MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Wind practice?
- Dr. Robin Wind has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Wind practices Internal Medicine near Winnetka, IL.
See Winnetka Internists.