Dr. Robin Winter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015
Great Doctor
I found Dr. Winter after being admitted to JFK Hartwyck and being assigned to a doctor who was less than attentive. My best friend was a patient of Dr. Winter and recommended him highly. I have been very pleased with Dr. Winter and all of his associates since switching to his practice several years ago. I would recommend him highly.

October 30th, 2013
Dr Winter is an excellent Dr.
Dr Winter is an excellent Dr. who truly cares about his patients. He is kind, compassionate, caring, and gives a lot of his time to his patients, without rushing them. He is the first Dr. in a long time that I have seen who actually takes an interest in knowing and understanding his patient's needs. He takes excellent care of me. I trust him and highly reccommend him

February 26th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
Doctor Winter has been my physician for about 13 /14 years now. He was my attending doctor when I had to gone to the emergency room back in 98/99. He was attentive, kind and never once did I feel that he wanted to be else where. Since then I have recommended friends and family. Dr. Winter continues to treat me even though I can be my own worst enemy when it comes to caring properly for myself.There are so many more positive things I could say but there is just not enough time. Dr. Winter is the true meaning of Doctor...the way doctors used to be. Trust is not an easy thing for me. Doctor Winter has earned my trust and still has it.

March 13th, 2017