Dr. Robin Wisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Wisch?

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Wisch is wonderful. Both of my children see her for sick and well visits and we've never had an issue.

February 19th, 2010

Not very professional

After a huge snow storm that shutdown our state for a week, my son had been suffering from an ear infection for several days. I called to get an appointment on the first day that we could get out and took the only appointment that was available (because she wasn't going to be in the office the next 3 days). After telling the staff I might be late and driving 1.25 hours to get there in bad weather and arriving 20 min late, I was told she wouldn't see me because I was more than 15 minutes late. My son had been suffering for nearly a week and all she cared about was her precious schedule.

Childhood Asthma