A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Elaine Wood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Robin Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.