Dr. Robin Yuan MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2016
Million stars! Silicone breast implant removal with fat transfer
The explant surgery I had last month with Dr. Yuan, I was told by other surgeons would be difficult and possibly result in a deformity. I had spoken with several surgeons over the course of years. For years I put off surgery because I was told I could expect deformities such as dents, puckering, and nipple inversion, and that I would need two or more surgeries. Knowing how nervous I was, two of my physicians recommended Dr. Yuan as their first choice. Finding a surgeon I could trust not to damage my appearance and my health further took careful thought and questioning. Dr. Yuan did not promise that the results would be satisfactory after one surgery. He counseled me from his depth of knowledge, and with compassion toward my concerns: health, appearance long-term, and time away from my business. He also spent time personally speaking with my insurance company. At 5 weeks post-op, the results are so much better than I expected. I have natural symmetrical breasts and my nipples are actually working properly again. I made the right choice among surgeons, and I can’t thank Dr. Yuan enough for helping me through this with minimal downtime. I had scheduled with another surgeon and cancelled, after meeting with Dr. Yuan and discussing my surgery plan and anesthesia. If you are looking for aesthetically beautiful results and a top surgeon in LA who is generous with his expertise and whose priority is your health and happiness, I recommend Dr. Yuan. Had I not found him, I probably would have traveled outside of LA for this surgery. I was concerned that my symmetrical healthy breasts which I had before getting implants could have been damaged, and that worry is now out of my life forever. My gift this holiday is that I do not need a second surgery to fix my appearance. There is no deformity. If I choose to have more fat transfer to go up another cup size, I will absolutely go back to Dr. Yuan. The lipo he did to my thighs is also total perfection.

October 10th, 2014
Superb
I was referred to Dr. Robin Yuan many years ago by someone who had shopped plastic surgeons, learned that Dr. Yuan was the best, and was extremely happy with his work. Dr. Robin Yuan has now been my trusted plastic surgeon for many years, and I cannot tell you how many people have complimented me on how young I look for my age. Years ago he did a face lift, a mid face lift, eye work, laser work, breast implants, and a tummy tuck, for me. Since I had not had work in many years, I went back recently for a face and neck lift, and I am so happy with his work. Even though it has only been a short time since the work, and I am still a bit swollen, I am already receiving compliments on how much better and younger I look. And I like looking in the mirror so much better now. Dr. Yuan is honest, extremely careful, has a great deal of pride in his work, and he is a true artist. I am so glad that I have the privilege of having him as my plastic surgeon, and for the sense of renewal I enjoy as a result of his work.

July 17th, 2014
Great experience with Dr Robin Yuan
I am a 67 year olds grandmother who spent a couple elf years researching plastic surgeons as I wanted a face & neck lift I was told about Dr Yuan from a friend of a friend . At our first consultation he explained how he approaches plastic surgery & asked about my expectations. It took 4 or 5 visits (including bringing in photos from each decade of my life) to feel more confident that Dr Yuan could achieve why I was looking for. Dr Yuan never pushed or promised a rose garden, whenever I had a question or concern I would email him & he would reply almost immediately.Going through this process, we decided on a mid face lift, face , neck & forehead lift. I am now 8 weeks out and look & feel great and most importantly totally natural. I am happy to say Dr Yuan accomplished all our goals & more!

March 25th, 2014
Breast Reduction
I would definitely choose Dr. Yuan again. He made an incredible amount of time for me and all of my questions. He was very calming and addressed every concern I had.

December 4th, 2013
Dr Yuan is a genuine cosmetic surgeon with impeccable skill!
I researched cosmetic surgeons for months and went to three consultations before a friend said to me: “Go to Dr Yuan. My wife had a breast augmentation ten years ago. I can tell you firsthand; he is the best!” Before meeting Dr Yuan I was concerned I would look like I had overinflated balloons stuffed into my chest. Instead of balloons I got a work of art. This is a huge testament to his ability considering my sad and saggy pre-op boobs. In one operation I had three surgeries: implants, a lift, and a nipple reduction. Nine months later my boobs are masterfully proportioned to my body, soft, natural looking, and have minimal scars. As a designer I admire Dr Yuan’s skill and unique approach to solving the problem. He collaborates with his patents to achieve the best results specific to their individual lifestyles, desires, and expectations. Dr Yuan is genuine, ethical, and obviously loves his work. He’s distinguished by his personable approach, professionalism, and astute attention to detail. I feel very fortunate to have work done by this brilliant and talented surgeon.

July 22nd, 2013
Amazing results after facial reconstructive surgery!
I first saw Dr. Yuan about reconstructive surgery following a dog attack which left me with a disfiguring facial injury. Needless to say, I searched around for the most skillful plastic surgeon I could find to attempt to repair the damage. Dr. Yuan definitely fit the bill and exceeded my expectations. In addition to being an extremely skillful and experienced plastic surgeon, he was always patient and took the time to explain the various procedures and always made time to answer my numerous questions. He did his best to allay any fears that I had before, during and after each procedure. I had several surgeries to repair the damage and was astonished and so happy with the end result. Though it was a long road to recovery, I am so grateful Dr. Yuan was with me every step of the way. Today, when I explain to other people what happened to me they are amazed due Dr. Yuan's wonderful work. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Yuan to anyone seeking plastic or reconstructive surgery. You would be hard-pressed to find a better or more qualified surgeon.

February 28th, 2013
The Best Plastic Surgeon
There are so many plastic surgeons out there that a person like me looking for plastic surgery could be lost while researching all the websites. Thankfully Dr. Yuan was highly recommended and referred with two Harvard degrees to top, too. When I had my first consultation with Dr. Yuan, I had many questions and anxieties, but Dr. Yuan answered all my questions. I began to feel more comfortable about the surgery. I especially appreciate the consistent consultations and follow-ups I have received from Dr. Yuan wanting to know how I was doing. This added a special touch knowing that I am in good hands with a surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Yuan is a very kind, caring doctor and a model for his profession. Dr. Yuan listens patiently to discover what I want. I feel very comfortable talking with Dr. Yuan. It is a partnership trying to come up with the best surgical plan for me. The surgery went smoothly. A big part of the process is getting to the comfort level with my doctor and the surgery. As a result, the surgery was a big success for me. I am very happy with the surgical outcome. I had very little pain after the surgery, and I was back on my feet the next day walking and exercising. Thank you very much, Dr. Yuan, for the amazing surgery you did for me. I am very happy with my new look. I look and feel twenty years younger which gives me more confidence to do things. It is definitely the best decision I have made to have the surgery with Dr. Yuan. I wish that I had done the surgery with Dr. Yuan much earlier so I could enjoy the amazing results sooner. I am so happy with all that Dr. Yuan has done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Yuan to anyone who wants plastic surgery because he is the best!!!

January 29th, 2013
So glad I had this surgery with Dr Yuan
I was a little worried about having this surgery. Dr. Yuan answered all my questions, gave me all the information I needed, and then gave me breasts that felt like they were perfect for me, exactly what I wanted.

December 4th, 2014