Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Yurkevicz
Dr. Robin Yurkevicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Shrewsbury, MA and Auburn, MA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yurkevicz is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Milford Regional Medical Center and Saint Vincent Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Yurkevicz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robin Yurkevicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Richard Rosiello
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Burday
Worcester, MA 0 mi41
Dr. Jonathan Taylor
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi25