Overall Review

• 5 reviews

December 2nd, 2013
Patient
Doc is kind man ~ friendly - put me at ease - most importantly helped me. I would recommend him to any man looking for a urologist

June 25th, 2013
Thank God for great doctors!
My husband and I are both very greatful to Dr. Zagone for his expertise in Prostate Ca and his ability to explain every option to us in a way that we could both understand. I would certainly trust this man with my own life. Thankyou Dr. Zagone

April 29th, 2013
horrible bedside manner
This doctor was arrogant and disdainful. I went into the hospital for kidney stone surgery and he made me wait 2 hours without even bothering to send word to me as I waited in pre-op! Then after the surgery, he removed a stint from the urethra in a VERY painful way (ripping it out without any pain meds) and then laughed at my response to telling me that this 3 second torture procedure would cost me $700.! It later turned out that he misdiagnosed my problem, which I discovered when I went to a gyno/urologist. I never even needed the surgery he insisted upon! His office billing was also atrocious, failing to charge me as a self-pay patient, and then turned me over to collections while I was asking for a payment schedule! DO NOT GO TO THIS PARTNERSHIP!!

May 10th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Saw Dr. Zagone for treatment of a kidney stone. He clearly explained by options and got me scheduled with the hospital within a week of being seen. Hope I don't need to, but I certainly will see him again in the future if another problem arises.

October 5th, 2011
I thought he was OK until I had an emergency. He totally ignored my communication for five days, by then I went elsewhere. Then I read Urology Associates of Eureka is the King of Big Pharma perks in Humboldt County. I would never return and would not recommend him or the practice.