A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robina Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robina Bokhari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokhari
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bokhari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robina Bokhari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bokhari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robina M Bokhari MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robina M. Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Robina Bokhari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robina Bokhari practices Psychiatry near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, KY.
See Somerset Psychiatrists.