Dr. Robina Bokhari Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robina Bokhari?

Posted on May 11th, 2017

She kept trying to give me the dame antidepressant even after I told her it wasn't working. She doesn't take time to listen and basically asks you what you want her to do...idk treat me would be good. The only way you should see her is if you already know what you need and how much and then be prepared to sit hours in a horribly cramped waiting room to get it.

My old mother

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Dr Bokhari is seen and treating my old mother for dementia and agitation and she has done great job . I appreciate more than words for medication management and all other recommendations

My old mother

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Do not go to see Dr Bokhari.

Posted on December 31st, 2016

I have taken my daughter there 3 times. The first 2 times there was a wait time of 4 hours (with an appt). The receptionist/office was very chaotic. They didn't seem to know who to call back next. Dr Bokhari overbooks patients. The last appt my daughter had she was referred from her family Dr to her. They had lost the appt & didn't even have knowledge of it however my daughter waited. Her appt was supposed to be at 12:30. By 3:30 she still had not been called to see the Dr. The receptionist told my daughter to go eat & then come back. After she did that an hour later they were told there were still 2 patients in front of them & they didn't know when she would be seen. This is utterly ridiculous!!! I would not recommend anyone see her. Very unprofessional & uncaring to be that irresponsible with your patients.

Exceptionally good.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Very satisfied with the visit even waiting time was too much. Kind and intelligent

Very helpful

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I was struggling with my diagnosis and treatment for sometime, She had been very honest and kind talking and explaining to me very well. Had no hesitation in answering all the questions even lot of patients were waiting, I found her very Kind and helpful, staff and student were nice too. Good team and office

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I often bring my clients as mentally challenged individuals and have found over years that she knows what to prescribe in most wonderful way and all of them are doing well . She is not only kind and caring but knows what to do and how to treat that special population.

Most caring

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Surely a great psychiatrist, knowledgeable but doesn't spend much time with me but I still appreciate her services.

Robina Bokhari poor excuse of a psychiatrist

Posted on January 15th, 2016

This is the absolute worst example of a psychiatrist . DO NOT GO TO HER IF YOU WANT TRUE HELP! Not only does she lack empathy and bedside manner, she does not care whether you receive help or not. She lied to me and says she does not treat adult ADHD when her name appears on several "find a doctor" sites. She is a judgemental arrogant POS . Do not waste your time or money with her. She does not listen, nor does she know how to do her job

Kind and excellent

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Unfair Judgement

Posted on December 21st, 2015

I had been seeing Dr. Bokhari for 7 yrs. & she had been giving me meds that I have been on all this time & was helping me, then on my last visit to see her a couple mths. ago she cut me off my meds & didn't care what I had to say. I have since been so sick coming off Xanax. I am now so sick because it is not a good thing to be taking this medication everyday for all these yrs. & then be cut off cold turkey. I was treated unfairly & very disrespectful just because someone got mad & called in & said I wasn't taking my meds & God knows I did take them. If I hadn't been taking them, then I wouldn't be so sick now not having them. All these yrs. I have never once had a dirty drug screen or had any problems with my medication. Its funny how she can take the word of someone she never met over mine & she even said she couldn't believe this about me when she heard it, but when I tell her the truth she acts like its no big deal. She had me fooled all this time by thinking she cared about my well-being, but now I know how she really is. She should have called me in for a pill count, drug test, whatever when she got this call & not waited mths. later to tell me. Imagine how I felt. What a blow to ones mind & every word of it was a lie. Imagine that. May God bless her & the person who told this lie on me just because they couldn't get any Xanax. FYI, I NEEDED MY MEDS!!! THANKS 4 NOTHING!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Will sit in her waiting room for over 2 hours and when seeing her I'mIin there for 3 min. If I could go somewhere else I would. But there all that way.