Dr. Robina Bokhari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Exceptionally good.
Very satisfied with the visit even waiting time was too much. Kind and intelligent

June 2nd, 2016
Very helpful
I was struggling with my diagnosis and treatment for sometime, She had been very honest and kind talking and explaining to me very well. Had no hesitation in answering all the questions even lot of patients were waiting, I found her very Kind and helpful, staff and student were nice too. Good team and office

April 15th, 2016
Excellent psychiatrist
I often bring my clients as mentally challenged individuals and have found over years that she knows what to prescribe in most wonderful way and all of them are doing well . She is not only kind and caring but knows what to do and how to treat that special population.

March 16th, 2016
Most caring
Surely a great psychiatrist, knowledgeable but doesn't spend much time with me but I still appreciate her services.

January 15th, 2016
Robina Bokhari poor excuse of a psychiatrist
This is the absolute worst example of a psychiatrist . DO NOT GO TO HER IF YOU WANT TRUE HELP! Not only does she lack empathy and bedside manner, she does not care whether you receive help or not. She lied to me and says she does not treat adult ADHD when her name appears on several "find a doctor" sites. She is a judgemental arrogant POS . Do not waste your time or money with her. She does not listen, nor does she know how to do her job

December 21st, 2015
Unfair Judgement
I had been seeing Dr. Bokhari for 7 yrs. & she had been giving me meds that I have been on all this time & was helping me, then on my last visit to see her a couple mths. ago she cut me off my meds & didn't care what I had to say. I have since been so sick coming off Xanax. I am now so sick because it is not a good thing to be taking this medication everyday for all these yrs. & then be cut off cold turkey. I was treated unfairly & very disrespectful just because someone got mad & called in & said I wasn't taking my meds & God knows I did take them. If I hadn't been taking them, then I wouldn't be so sick now not having them. All these yrs. I have never once had a dirty drug screen or had any problems with my medication. Its funny how she can take the word of someone she never met over mine & she even said she couldn't believe this about me when she heard it, but when I tell her the truth she acts like its no big deal. She had me fooled all this time by thinking she cared about my well-being, but now I know how she really is. She should have called me in for a pill count, drug test, whatever when she got this call & not waited mths. later to tell me. Imagine how I felt. What a blow to ones mind & every word of it was a lie. Imagine that. May God bless her & the person who told this lie on me just because they couldn't get any Xanax. FYI, I NEEDED MY MEDS!!! THANKS 4 NOTHING!!!

November 3rd, 2015
Will sit in her waiting room for over 2 hours and when seeing her I'mIin there for 3 min. If I could go somewhere else I would. But there all that way.

September 17th, 2015
Soft like a butterfly
Dr Bokhari is the most kind hearted psychiatrist ,I feel she is kind and soft like a butterfly . She is amazing with my mentally challenged Pts that I bring from gp homes . Works with heart into work .

July 23rd, 2015
Real
Dr Bokhari is very kind and caring . I feel she is God sent

June 15th, 2015
best psychiatrist ever! definitely fantastic at what she does, knowledgeable and very personable!

April 16th, 2015
Horrible...
Horrible.... After three visits I walked out. Which hooray for a medical staff that let's a suicidal,bi polar and so on person leave there establishment without batting an eye or call to see if said person may be alive let along want to continue care. First two visits seemed as if it was more so set up so she could show her student doctors something instead of actually listening or even trying to help. Don't know if its because I'm male and there was sexism about or what. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. This is why us people with mental illnesses are still a laughing stock in the medical community because doctors like her and others are just solely worried about what scripts they write to get their kick backs from big pharma. Kentucky has by far got to be one of the worst states for this kind of treatment of those with mental illness. They set there mind to it and could care less what you say, just throw drugs at you so they can make their extra money off it.

March 16th, 2015
Professional
Excellent --very kind and pleasant doctor . Made a difference in my life .