A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robina Matyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robina Matyal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robina Matyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matyal graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Matyal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robina Matyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robina Matyal practice?
- Dr. Robina Matyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robina Matyal practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.