A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robinson Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robinson Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robinson V. Baron practice?
Dr. Robinson Baron practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Ophthalmology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons, Covina General Practitioners, Covina Ophthalmologists, and Covina Cardiologists.