A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robinson Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robinson Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robinson V Baron MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robinson V. Baron practice?
- Dr. Robinson Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robinson Baron practices Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.