A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robinson Koilpillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robinson Koilpillai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robinson Koilpillai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koilpillai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koilpillai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robinson Nathaniel Koilpillai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robinson N. Koilpillai practice?
- Dr. Robinson Koilpillai has 1 office location.
Dr. Robinson Koilpillai practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Primary Care Doctors.