Dr. Robinson Ortiz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Ortiz
Great doctor, very nice, courteous staff/nurses. Very pleasant environment. Spent many hours there. Definitely recommend Dr. Ortiz and his staff to any patient.

Great experience
I'd definitely choose Dr. Ortiz again or recommend him to friends. He's a smart gut with great communication skills.

Patient of Dr. Ortiz
Dr. Ortiz is very thorough. He and all that work with him are friendly and efficient. The gals can take blood with out you even feeling it. Having cancer is no fun, but I always enjoyed the visit. Now that I am discharged, I am so happy, but will miss them all. However, I do not want to go there again. The "Follows Up After Visit" was not needed in my case.

April 11th, 2016
After being diagnosed with stage four breast cancer , you can imagine the fear one feels. Dr ortiz and his staff have made me feel very positive about the journey. They are very friendly and caring. My cancer markers are now in the normal range.I call this office my lifesavers!

April 10th, 2016
Dr. Ortiz and his staff were fantastic! They were so helpful and caring at which was a very difficult time for me. They helped me with every little detail from helping me set up my appointments to making sure I was comfortable to making sure I understood what was going on with my treatments. I felt very comfortable in their hands and knew that they were doing everything in their power to help me in any way they could. I would definitely go back to them, I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. I owe them a great deal of thanks. They took a very traumatic experience and made it a great deal easier to bear.

Patient
Very personable, empathetic, and knowledgeable. Was very fortunate to find Dr. Ortiz. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

April 10th, 2016
My review of Dr.Robinson Ortiz.
This man saved my life, and that is no joke, before I met Dr.Ortiz I was in Centegra medical center in Mchenry Illinois who discharged me from their facility and told me I had a vitamin deficiency, I was sent home from Centegra medical center and things got worse for me until I went to Good Shepard hospital in Barrington and was put under Dr.Ortiz,s care this man never gave up on me and as I said he saved my life and I will never be able to repay him for everything that he has done for me and my family I can't say enough good things about this Doctor.Thank you.

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Ortiz has always been compassionate and knowledgable about my husbands diagnosis. He made going through a very hard time a little easier with his quiet and confident demeanor. Love him, but hope we never need him again.

December 17th, 2015
Caring Doctor
Dr. Ortiz made my diagnosis of Stage 2 breastfeeding cancer much easier for me and my husband to deal with. He took the time to thoroughly answer questions we had. He would even draw diagrams on the paper cover of the exam table. His staff is incredible as well!

December 3rd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Ortiz exemplifies the best in our health care system. He is very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, kind, and patient. Always aware of a patients' complete medical status. My other doctors continually compliment Dr. Ortiz' willingness to keep them abreast of my treatment through the thoroughness of his clinical notes. I truly feel he is passionate about his patients' care and goes to great lengths in this commitment. I must also compliment Dr. Ortiz' staff, they are so supportive and caring.

December 3rd, 2015
I like dr. Ortiz. I would recommend him to a friend. He is a great doctor!

December 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor with an exceptional attitude for excellence