A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robison Chan is Excellent. Dr. Chan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robison Chan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robison Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robison V. Chan practice?
Dr. Robison Chan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Ophthalmologists.