Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Dr. is very caring and understanding. He is concerned with his patients. Good family doctor.

September 4th, 2010

Great Doc!

He is hard to get an initial appointment with but once you are able to see him, he takes his time to do all that is needed for you. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Of all the docs that i've seen over the years I would definitely rate him at top notch!

January 31st, 2010

I have never had a problem with Dr. Barrera. He answers all my questions spends time with me like I am the only patient he has.

September 2nd, 2009

This place is horrible (STAFF is unethical) mean, harrassing

I have been a patient here for a long while. After they hired new staff, i was discriminated, had the door slammed in my face, was blackmailed to get my medication, and the Staff nurse/assistant has been telling horrible stories about my medical condition. I cannot believe this can be allowed. AND...the doctor violated the Hippaa Laws by violating my privacy by telling others what was wrong with me. This place is horrible and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

January 3rd, 2015