Learn more about Dr. Roby Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lal
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roby A Lal DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roby A. Lal practice?
- Dr. Roby Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roby Lal practices Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Oncologists and Peoria Radiation Oncologists.