Learn more about Dr. Roby Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roby A Lal DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roby A. Lal practice?
- Dr. Roby Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roby Lal practices Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Oncologists and Peoria Radiation Oncologists.