A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Birdwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Birdwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Birdwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Leah Birdwell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn L. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Robyn Birdwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Birdwell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Boston Radiologists.