A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Birdwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Birdwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birdwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birdwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Birdwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Birdwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Leah Birdwell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn L. Birdwell practice?
- Dr. Robyn Birdwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Birdwell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.