A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Boedefeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Boedefeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boedefeld
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boedefeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Boedefeld, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boedefeld graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Boedefeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Lynn Boedefeld MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robyn L. Boedefeld practice?
- Dr. Robyn Boedefeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Boedefeld practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Critical Care Practitioners and Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.