Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
I love this office. The waiting room is fun and child friendly, the front desk staff is warm and courteous, and Dr Cadet is a gem! She takes her time to get to know my children and even wants to know about me.... When my son comes in for his checkups, we always go into her office before I leave for time for questions and concerns,... You just don't get this in doctors nowadays!! Can't say enough good things!

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Cadet is a warm, caring and very knowledgeable physician. She takes the time to listen to her patients and always makes my children feel special. I know my children are in good hands with Dr. Cadet.

May 9th, 2014
The best doctor!!
From the warm and friendly staff, the cutest office decor, to Dr Cadet's knowledge and wonderful bedside manner, I can't say enough. I have four kids and Dr Cadet takes her time to make each of them feel special. One of my children had some health concerns that no other doctor took the time to address and thanks to Dr C, my daughter is doing much better and loves going to the doctor as well!!! I wish that I could give a million stars for my overall rating of Dr Cadet!!!

December 12th, 2013
I love her!
Dr. Cadet has been my daughters pediatrician since she was born two years ago. She is so kind and patient. Never rushes you out, listens to your concerns and truly loves and cares for very one of her patients. My daughter loves going in for a visit. She actually asks to go to the dr! I can not tell you enough how much I love her. She is fantastic!

February 16th, 2013
Can't Say Enough
I have been meaning to write this review over 2yrs. Dr. Cadet is one of the best pediatrician. I can't say enough good things about her!! My son was very sick before his 2yr old birthday 2yrs ago and my concerns were being brushed off by our current pediatrician. My sons first visit with Dr. Cadet was a sick visit and we were able to get an appt. the same day. My son ended up being admitted to the hospital and required treatment. If it wasn't for Dr. Cadet my son's condition could have been much much worse. She is very thorough and listens attentively to parents concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Cadet and have recommend her to colleagues and friends who have also been very pleased. You don't find many doctors like Dr. Cadet very often these days. It was very refreshing to finally have a Dr. like Dr. Cadet!!

May 18th, 2011
The best!!!
I started seeing Dr. Cadet after my concerns regarding my son, were ignored by his previous pediatrician. Dr. Cadet takes the time to listen to the parents concerns as well as addressing your childs problems. As a mother herself, she understands that alleviating a parents concerns helps them relax and take better care of their children. She is a gem!!! I've been to doctors who talk to you with their hand on the door knob, letting you know that they are anxious to get to the next patient!! You will NEVER get the "doorknob treatment" with Dr. Cadet!! She is sympathetic and understanding, and always knows the right thing to say. My son doesn't mind going to the doctor when he knows he's going to see Dr. Cadet. Great office, colorful, friendly and inviting. Toys and books galore to keep your child busy, and a staff that makes you feel like family! I never knew taking my son to the doctor could be such a pleasant experience!!!

May 5th, 2011
Hungy
Dr. Cadet is a breath of fresh air. My two daughters love her. She is courtsey, well respected and carries yourself well. She is a born pediatrician. As a health administrator, I would recommendation her highly.

March 22nd, 2011
More than a doctor
Dr. Cadet has been with our family since my first son was 4 days old. She visited the hospital twice weekly when my second born was in the hospital due to being born at 30 weeks. When our 3rd child, a little girl was born, she came to the hospital to meet her new patient the next day. She is a mother and fully understands what I need. I love her like famil!Their primary concern is my safety and comfort, and they always take the time to address every concern of mine immediately. The chairs in their waiting room were some of the best Ive ever seen. My kid almost almost dozed off while waiting to see the pediatrician. They do such a great job of never overbooking appointments, even though they are extremely popular. I know for a fact that they have lots of business, but I've never had to wait a long time in a crowded waiting room like other places I've been too.

March 21st, 2011
She is excellent form beginning to end!!

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Cadet was great with diagnosing and resovling a chronic illness for my daughter that the last pediatrician kept missing. She is a great doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner.

February 27th, 2010
she is the bestvery knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner