Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robyn Faye
Dr. Robyn Faye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansdale, PA, with other offices in Blue Bell, PA and Abington, PA (and 3 other locations). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Faye is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health, Chestnut Hill Hospital and Suburban Community Hospital. Dr. Faye has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robyn Faye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robyn Faye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.
Dr. Thea Cooper Barton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Miriam Harden
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Erik Smith
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0.01 mi20