Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robyn Foy
Dr. Robyn Foy, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Defiance, OH, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Napoleon, OH (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Foy is affiliated with University of Toledo Medical Center, Harbor Behavioral Health Care, Toledo, Ohio and Henry County Hospital, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Robyn Foy has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...