A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Joy Cohen MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robyn Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Cohen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hinsdale Critical Care Practitioners and Hinsdale Pulmonologists.