A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Joy Cohen MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Robyn Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Cohen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hinsdale Critical Care Practitioners and Hinsdale Pulmonologists.