A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Kuroki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Kuroki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Kuroki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuroki graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kuroki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Akemi Kuroki MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robyn A. Kuroki practice?
- Dr. Robyn Kuroki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Kuroki practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.