A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Labarca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarca graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labarca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labarca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Labarca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn R. Labarca practice?
Dr. Robyn Labarca practices Pediatrics near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Labarca, Dr. Bobbie Labarca, Dr. Roberta Labarca, Dr. Robin Labarca