Dr. Robyn Lawton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robyn Lawton?

July 7th, 2017

Horrible doctor

She was recommended to me by my pediatrician for my son's circumcision. When she performed the procedure she had me brought back to the room to dress my son afterwards. Told me straight away that my son urinated and even got it on her scrubs. I asked her if there was anything I need to do to take care of my son. She stated no and walked out of the room. How disgusting. How absolutely horrible of a person can you be to act that way towards a young infant and a first time mother. You would think that a little bit of pee would be par for the course considering your subject matter...

July 10th, 2015

Apparently she didn't schedule me for an "ob orientation" that I later found out about, she didn't give me the "ob packet" which has vital information about classes and the hospital. I called regarding extra amounts and change in spotting and she was lukewarm. I may go with a midwife...definitely at least a doula..not sure I trust this doctor.

January 7th, 2015

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Lawton had me suffer with a fibroid that grew for eight months. I bled everyday and every time I called her to tell her about it she said it was normal!! Her diagnosis was for me to have a hysterectomy. Early on when I first went to her she did a balloon ablation but the fibroid did not come out at that point. It wasn't until the eighth month that my body tried to expel it. The fibroid began to crown and I bled profusely. She had me go to her office where she stuck her hand up my uterus and attempted to yank, yes yank it out. No anesthetic, no hospital room, just a room in her office. When it would not come out she told me I needed a hysterectomy. I did not agree, so she requested a scapel from her nurse and she literally cut it from the thread that was holding it, more blood. Dr. Lawton then dropped the fibroid in a beaker (I could still recognize that sound) and showed it to me. When she walked out of the office her nurse said, "I can't believe she did that!" She then walked back in the room and told the nurse to give me a pad and off I went. Unbelievable! Too bad I did not go for a second opinion until after the fibroid was out. The second gynecologist told me that doctors make their money by giving hysterectomies and I believe that is what Dr. Lawton wanted to do. He said he would testify in court on my behalf if needed. I felt from day one that she and her staff liked certain patients and I was not one of them. It has been many years since this traumatic event that I will never forget and I just want everyone to know I still have all of my parts, thank the good Lord.

October 9th, 2013

The Best

Wow ...is the word i can say with Dr.Lawton ....Patient friendly,great bedside manner, listens to you with patience ...i can say her staff were really friendly ..The waiting time was just 10 minutes and wow i am happy with her, felt like i was speaking with my friend .I would definitely recommend anyone to make a visit to lawton and you will say next time "she is my doc".

February 27th, 2013

LOVE HER!

Dr Lawton is the best!

September 12th, 2011

Dr. Lawton is GREAT, unfortunately, her staff seems RUDE everytime I go there. If it wasn't for her rude staff, I would give 4 stars!

September 23rd, 2010

Fabulous doctor

I don't know what some of the raters have against her and/or her staff. She is great, no nonsense. She doesn't waste your time either and great bedside manner. She also delivered my two grandkids and my daughter loves her. No episiotomy with either child even with a ten pounder. What other doctor would have that kind of patience.

June 29th, 2010

Great!

I had all three of my kids with Dr Lawton and I think she's fabulous! I'm so surprised by the other reviews. Maybe I'm just one of the patients she likes? I think her staff is great too. I love the fact that she's not with a group so she is the one you see every visit and she is the one who will deliver your baby. I rarely have to wait very long to see her as well. I've been to other OBGYNs and I think she is the best! And her office is VERY clean and nice (always a candle burning and pleasant decor and music). I highly recommend her!

February 10th, 2010

Worst office staff

I returned to Dr. Lawton for my second pregnancy. I never should have however. Aside from the fact that her office staff is the rudest I have ever seen and have clearly decided who they prefer as patients and who they don't by how polite they choose to be with certain people, Dr. Lawton doesn't keep up with medical advances. Nor does she perform the medical tests that ALL other docs are doing automatically. And if you suggest that you have a hunch about a medical issue you are having, she laughs and tells you that it "can't be" that.

October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Lawton always seems to be in a rush, doesn't adequately explain things, and has poor follow-up skills. Her staff is unprofessional and rude.I would not return to this Dr. under any circumstances. I have been dissatisfied with her diagnosis too.

July 31st, 2009

Lacks Medical Knowledge

very displeased with the medical treatment from this office. this was my 4th baby. had a poor experience. will not return..... just a very MEDIOCRE practice that truly lacks medical knowledge. many of my questions were not answered. did not seem interested with my medical concerns.

July 7th, 2017