A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Leitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Leitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Leitner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leitner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn R Leitner MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn R. Leitner practice?
- Dr. Robyn Leitner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Leitner practices Urology near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Manasquan Urologists.