A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Levy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Levy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn J Levy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robyn Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists.