Learn more about Dr. Robyn Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Levy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Levy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn J Levy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robyn Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Levy practices Allergy & Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists.