A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Livingston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Mercy Hospital
- Kosair Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Livingston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn A. Livingston practice?
Dr. Robyn Livingston practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Livingston, Dr. Bobbie Livingston, Dr. Roberta Livingston, Dr. Robin Livingston