Overall Review

no change

December 28th, 2014
no better doctor
dr mccarty is highly knowledgeable, professional, and prompt. she spenda ample time with you and ensures you know all options availablr for treatment. she is practical and doesnt just throw prescriptions at your problem. she listens and truly cares for her patients and respects your time by always seeing you on yime. always,

May 19th, 2014
machinist
This is an awesome doctor and human being. shes seen me multiple times for numerous sports injuries. she didnt nag me about smoking but she did congratulate me when i quit. when i experienced losses in my family, she was kind. so what im saying is, this doc is awesome across the board!

November 2nd, 2012
I love Dr. McCarty, her nurse and everyone at this office. She listens to whatever problems you may have, actually spends time with you, and she is very smart over a wide variety of topics. I've seen her for injuries and X-rays, or just having a cold and she always knows how to fix me. I highly recommend her.

July 22nd, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
I have been with Dr. McCarty for almost 10 years and she is wonderful! She is on-time, and really listens until she feels comfortable with a diagnosis and knows that you feel comfortable, too. She actually talks to her patients and is so caring and compassionate. Can't say enough good things about her!!

February 22nd, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. McCarty since 2004. She is very kind, helpful and will really listen to you. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

August 29th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. McCarty is a wonderful doctor. She has the patience and understanding that you need when you have alot of questions or you do not understand something. She is great and I would not change her for the world.

January 12th, 2010
professional and caring physician
Dr McCarty is a rare fine these days. I have never felt rushed when I am at her office. I may wait a short time in the examination room, but when she is in there with me she is all there. She answers all of my questions, commiserates when the news is bad and jokes through the rough and embarrassing routines so I almost forget what she is doing. She follows up on me personally after an appointment. A rare find.

April 15th, 2009
Awesome Doctor
Dr. McCarty is wonderful. Spends time listening and she's down to earth with a great sense of humor!