A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Moncrief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Moncrief is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Moncrief, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncrief graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moncrief has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Mayko Moncrief FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robyn M. Moncrief practice?
- Dr. Robyn Moncrief has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robyn Moncrief practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.