Learn more about Dr. Robyn Moncrief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Moncrief is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Moncrief, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncrief graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moncrief has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moncrief accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn M. Moncrief practice?
Dr. Robyn Moncrief practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.