Learn more about Dr. Robyn Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Sachs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Sachs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn A. Sachs practice?
Dr. Robyn Sachs practices Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Centerville, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.