A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Sachs is Good. Dr. Sachs has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Sachs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from SABA University, Gardner.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn A. Sachs practice?
Dr. Robyn Sachs practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Melrose, MA.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Sachs, Dr. Bobbie Sachs, Dr. Roberta Sachs, Dr. Robin Sachs