Dr. Robyn Sanders MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Greensboro, NC

3.8

no change

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Sanders is an excellent physician .

February 6th, 2015
UNPROFESSIONAL AND GHETTO!
Dr. Sanders, is very unprofessional, GHETTO, terrible personality and will call you personally to attempt to be disrespectful towards her Patients. I was a Patient for 3 years due to my Insurance. She does not communicate lab test or any other test in a reasonable manner. Billing is horrible and the staff has been programmed to adhere to unprofessional standards and lies with fear of being dismissed by Dr. Sanders. I saw Dr. Shelton in the hallway and she appears serious about providing quality healthcare without treating Patients like they are a problem, It's obvious that she Graduated from UNC Chapel Hill. Dr. Sanders unfortunately is a product of Howard. I wish I could have established care under Dr. Shelton. Please avoid Dr. Sanders if you are thorough, intelligent and a person that likes to have your healthcare communicated with you without the fear of being scolded by this lady that has MD by her name, but; a high disregard for professionalism.

October 25th, 2011
Best Doctor I've had
The very first time I went to her, she diagnosed me and had me feeling great in a week. Which was something my doctor before had not done and I had been sick for a long time.

August 4th, 2009
Wish I had her for my doctor years ago...what a blessing
Dr. Sanders is thorough! You don't feel like a number, but a patient getting the best care available. I wish she could treat all of my family members, friends and loved ones. She is truly working in her calling. I praise God that she is walking in the vocation wherein she was called. There is a balm in Gilead, and He uses physicians like Dr. Robyn Sanders. If you are seeking a physician who knows what she is doing and cares about your health and well being...she's the one.