A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Sayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Sayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Sayer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Anne Sayer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn A. Sayer practice?
- Dr. Robyn Sayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Sayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.