A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Shor-Conroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Shor-Conroy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shor-Conroy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shor-Conroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shor-Conroy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shor-Conroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Mia Shor-Conroy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robyn M. Shor-Conroy practice?
- Dr. Robyn Shor-Conroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robyn Shor-Conroy practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Family Physicians.