Internists

Albert J. Weisbrot, M.D. & Associates Inc.
7451 S Mason Montgomery Rd
Ste C
Mason, OH 45040
513-770-2100
Locations and availability (2)

|  Glad I found a good PCP  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

I do like Dr. Suna very much. If I don't get an appointment first thing in the morning or after their lunch break I will wait a while to be seen so I try to schedule accordingly. I think she always runs behind because she doesn't rush anyone out of her office and listens to all of your concerns. She has run additional testing on me when I explained problems and is open-minded. Her MAs are kind of meh...not unfriendly but I kind of feel like they'd rather be anywhere else. Better than others I've dealt with though.

|  Be sure to bring your work with you!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I think that Dr. Suna is a good doctor. She is personable, and always spends time with me. Her office is, however, poorly run. I have waited over an hour to get into see her, and have even called ahead to prevent this from happening! My time is valuable, so I am looking for another doctor.

|  Healing with a personal touch  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Recently, I took my elderly father for an urgent care appointment with Dr. Suna. She took time with him, listened to input from family members, did a thorough physical examination, and even took the extra step of titrating a dose so that he knew how to wean himself off certain medicine. She was kind, professional, and very personable.