Robyn Suna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 3 reviews

August 6th, 2013
Glad I found a good PCP
I do like Dr. Suna very much. If I don't get an appointment first thing in the morning or after their lunch break I will wait a while to be seen so I try to schedule accordingly. I think she always runs behind because she doesn't rush anyone out of her office and listens to all of your concerns. She has run additional testing on me when I explained problems and is open-minded. Her MAs are kind of meh...not unfriendly but I kind of feel like they'd rather be anywhere else. Better than others I've dealt with though.

September 13th, 2012
Be sure to bring your work with you!
I think that Dr. Suna is a good doctor. She is personable, and always spends time with me. Her office is, however, poorly run. I have waited over an hour to get into see her, and have even called ahead to prevent this from happening! My time is valuable, so I am looking for another doctor.

January 6th, 2012
Healing with a personal touch
Recently, I took my elderly father for an urgent care appointment with Dr. Suna. She took time with him, listened to input from family members, did a thorough physical examination, and even took the extra step of titrating a dose so that he knew how to wean himself off certain medicine. She was kind, professional, and very personable.