Internist

Glad I found a good PCP show details Glad I found a good PCP
Aug 6th, 2013

I do like Dr. Suna very much. If I don't get an appointment first thing in the morning or after their lunch break I will wait a while to be seen so I try to schedule accordingly. I think she always runs behind because she doesn't rush anyone out of her office and listens to all of your concerns. She has run additional testing on me when I explained problems and is open-minded. Her MAs are kind of meh...not unfriendly but I kind of feel like they'd rather be anywhere else. Better than others I've dealt with though.

Be sure to bring your work with you! show details Be sure to bring your work with you!
Sep 13th, 2012

I think that Dr. Suna is a good doctor. She is personable, and always spends time with me. Her office is, however, poorly run. I have waited over an hour to get into see her, and have even called ahead to prevent this from happening! My time is valuable, so I am looking for another doctor.

Healing with a personal touch show details Healing with a personal touch
Jan 6th, 2012

Recently, I took my elderly father for an urgent care appointment with Dr. Suna. She took time with him, listened to input from family members, did a thorough physical examination, and even took the extra step of titrating a dose so that he knew how to wean himself off certain medicine. She was kind, professional, and very personable.