Dr. Robyn Tabibi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robyn Tabibi?

September 3rd, 2015

Doesn't listen and doesn't care

I have seen Dr. Tabibi for a couple years and it has been the worst experience. She does not listen to my concerns and ignores my questions. Every time I left my appointments, I would leave confused and making other appointments with different doctors.

July 25th, 2013

Personable, and professional, a great doctor

Dr. Tabibi is my physician and my first child's. She has been great to work with for routine care as well as maternity/ delivery and well baby check ups. She always has time for my questions and makes me feel comfortable asking them. She is thorough and provides good explanations and rationale for her treatments. I highly recommend her to anyone. She has a friendly and open approach that would put anyone at ease. She was fully in support of my desires for delivery options and doesn't push her agenda on you as a patient

December 15th, 2010

Intelligent, Understanding, Phenomenal Doctor

Dr Tabibi is very knowledgeable in her field and takes time to really understand each situation before diagnosing or giving health advice. I have seen at least 7 doctors throughout my life and with my children and she is BY FAR the best! She is a family doctor for myself and my last child, I will be having her see my 3 other kids as well because she is just that good. What makes her different is her ability to listen well and be able to diagnose correctly and if a pharmacist was to have given me the wrong prescription, she would follow up with the pharmacist. That shows that she has integrity and she cares about her patients. I just recently started seeing her about a year ago and LOVE her! Do not descriminate her because of her age because I've seen old and young doctors, male and female and she really knows what she's doing.

April 21st, 2015