Learn more about Dr. Robyn Wolintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Wolintz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Wolintz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolintz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wolintz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolintz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Wolintz practice?
Dr. Robyn Wolintz practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.