A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Wolintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Wolintz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Wolintz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Wolintz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robyn Joy Wolintz MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robyn J. Wolintz practice?
- Dr. Robyn Wolintz has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Robyn Wolintz practices Neurology near , .