Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Soooooo happy I found this doctor! show details Soooooo happy I found this doctor!
by Laurie P on Sep 16th, 2015

She is THOROUGH. That might be off putting to some people but I find it to be extremely reassuring. In all of our discussions, her knowledge concurred with if not surpassed my research on my two different types of cancer. I trust her implicitly. If you are a proactive type of patient who will take charge of your own health, Dr Young and her staff are an EXCELLENT asset to have on your team.

Survivor and Patient of DR.Young show details Survivor and Patient of DR.Young
by Karrie Riffe on Apr 2nd, 2013

If you are just digonosed with breast cancer and are looking for a super Dr. that cares and lisens you should seek out Dr Young she is amazing at what she does . I was digoniosed with stage 4 Breast cancer in 2010 and it is in bone and bone marrow ,she ha taken care of me every step of the way. And she works with other Drs that are equally as caring and take such good care of you. You have to trust thses Drs with your life and I Do compleley. Thy are a blessing and God send. I Love each one of them dearly and would reccomend each and everyone of them.

The Only Beast Cancer Specialist I Would Recommend show details The Only Beast Cancer Specialist I Would Recommend
by Dawn Dickinson on Mar 7th, 2013

I love Dr. Young and her staff. I went to the Fort Worth location on Magnolia and I was not just a number. On my first appoint with Dr. Young, my husband and I spent a lot of time with Dr. Young and she explained every thing to us, in detail, about my breast cancer. She is a wonderful and caring Christian doctor. Her medical and office staff have become my friends. Now that I am 6 mos out of chemo I actually miss going there every week. I know it sounds crazy but it is crazy. The nurses in the chemo room are top notch as well. I would highly recommend The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders to anyone. The whole staff at The Center are truly caring of their patients and family members.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Relative of elderly patient treated at Young's practice, on Oct 22nd, 2009

If you are a Sr. Citizen this is a practice to stay away from. No appts are made in person. You receive a barage of paperwork thru the mail and buried in that will be enforced appt times for all treatment. The practice is running you. Patients are requited to operate as courier service for all test results. There is no electronic transfer of CT scans, mammograms, etc. You are required to go into psychological counseling with their therapist. Extremely disappointing experience. Interesting b/c patients are not treated as people.

Only way I made it through breast cancer treatments show details Only way I made it through breast cancer treatments
by Catherine Hill on Jan 24th, 2009

Dr. Young and staff have been wonderful during this journey. Not only concerned with the physical aspect of the disease but also about my personal feelings and emotions. I have been treated with respect, diginity, and as a friend, from everyone at the front desk, the oncology nurses, Shandy, Joy and Dr. Young herself. They have literally saved my life.