A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robyn Zunenshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robyn Zunenshine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robyn Zunenshine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zunenshine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zunenshine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zunenshine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robyn H. Zunenshine practice?
Dr. Robyn Zunenshine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near North Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See North Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.